Lacrosse the Nations unifies the lacrosse community to sustainably improve education and health while creating hope and opportunity for children in need.
- Unity: Autonomous leadership and unified strength.
- We engage the lacrosse community as ‘ambassadors of hope’ to invite them to join with us to use the power and unity of the game to serve those in need.
- By bridging the US lacrosse community to local and international communities in need, both are enriched by Lacrosse the Nations.
- Education and Health: Teaching and learning mental, physical, and emotional well being.
- Supporting the connection between health and education, we partner with schools to teach basic nutrition and health, self-esteem, and the value of education.
- We strive to improve educational enrollment, attendance and graduation rates.
- Sustainability: Researching and developing community relationships.
- We empower local communities to take ownership of programs to instill permanent, positive change.
- We establish sustainable and culturally relevant programs by listening humbly to local communities and training leaders from within the community to run the program.
- We track, assess, and report on a timely basis to evaluate and improve the success of our program.
- Hope and Opportunity: Where there is hope there is a future.
- We foster valuable mentor relationships that teach character and critical life skills on and off the playing field.
- We provide the opportunity for kids to be kids, helping them to thrive, not just survive.