Compassion in Competition.
Teammates in Giving.
Joining Team LtN is a choice. To use lacrosse as a conduit for change.
Team LtN is a group of athletes, coaches, parents and friends that compete for more than wins. They are part of our story; playing with dedication, on and off the field, in passionate support of those less fortunate.
Your efforts will provide educational, health and nutritional opportunities in the lives of countless deserving kids. For even while surviving in extreme poverty, people can have incredible humility, dignity and generosity of spirit.
Get Involved Today!
As a Team:
- Host a Scoop for Loot fundraiser
- Organize a Team activity- fun runs, endurance challenges, tournaments
As an Individual:
- From running a marathon, to a birthday party or any other organized activity—the choice is yours!
- Simply ask your friends, family and co-workers to support you in your adventure while supporting Lacrosse the Nations!
As a Community:
- Have gently used equipment lying around? Get rid of your lax gear for a cause! Collect your sticks, helmets and pads then sell to second-hand stores like Play-it-Again sports. Proceeds from these sales will help support our work in impoverished communities.
Host an Event:
- Host a 5v5 tournament, with proceeds benefitting LtN
- Organize a by-donation lacrosse clinic for your local community and spread the mission of LtN
Just imagine. You or your team could:
- Sponsor a field trip OUTSIDE of the city dump–$200
- Feed kids in Costa Rica for an entire MONTH–$300
- Provide a MONTH of lacrosse programming and meals in La Chureca–$1,000